Kristi Kennedy - President
Glenn Allen - Vice President & Public Information Committee Chair
Jason Gonella - Recording Secretary
Bob Horsewood - Treasurer
Robin Nute - Council Member & CSD Committee Chair
MaryAnne Brouillard - Council Member & Planning Committee Chair
Click here for Current LLARTC Bylaws
Lake Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce
Community Standards District (CSD) Questions & Answers
Lake Los Angeles CSD en Espanol
Lake Los Angeles Community Standards District (LLACSD)
Lake Los Angeles Park Association
Current Working Documents
|Your Town Council welcomes you to Lake Los Angeles.
Your Town Council Welcomes You!
Lake Los Angeles Rural Town Council
P. O. Box 500012
Lake Los Angeles, CA 93550
Next regular meeting is on December 18th, 7:00 pm @ Vista San Gabriel Elementary School
12/18/2012 Meeting Agenda
There will be an Emergency meeting on December 11th, 7:30 pm @ the Burger Basket
12/11/2012 Meeting Agenda
What does your Town Council do?
The Lake Los Angeles Rural Town Council (LLARTC) represents the interests of the people of Lake Los Angeles to various government agencies such as:
- The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors
- California State agencies and representatives
- Federal government offices.
- Any other interested parties which may affect our area
The goals of this Rural Town Council (RTC) are to:
Act as a unified, representative voice for the community of Lake Los Angeles, conveying the needs and wishes of the residents to any county, state or federal governmental body or agency. The Lake Los Angeles Rural Town Council (LLARTC) is not a governing body.
Lake Los Angeles boundaries:
The boundaries of the Lake Los Angeles sphere of influence, represented by this town council are as follows:
1. Bordered on the North by Avenue J from 120th Street East to the San Bernardino County line.
2. Bordered on the East by the San Bernardino County Line from Avenue J to Avenue S.
3. Bordered on the South by Avenue S from the San Bernardino County line
. to Longview Road and Avenue Q from Longview Road to 120th Street E.
4. Bordered on the West by Longview Road from Avenue S to Avenue Q
. and 120th Street East from Avenue Q to Avenue J.
Community Concerns...Your Town Council exists to provide a forum for the needs of our community to be heard.
The committee meetings to the right need your support - please pick one and attend?